I’ll help you communicate with your customers, clients, and members by helping you send professional looking email marketing, eNewsletters, and announcements. I can help you manage your email address lists, and help track which customers are opening your emails and what links they’re clicking on.
Sign up for a Constant Contact Email Marketing account. First 60 days are free!
Constant Contact®, Inc. champions small businesses, associations, and nonprofits to help them connect with their customers, clients, and members easily and affordably. More than 400,000 organizations worldwide use Constant Contact’s industry-leading email marketing and online survey tools. They create professional-looking email communications and online surveys to inform their audience and get feedback that ultimately result in closer relationships and tangible business growth.
Constant Contact supports customers every step of the way with award-winning, unlimited, free customer service. Plus, Constant Contact provides high email deliverability rates due to its strong ISP partnerships, no-tolerance spam policy, and participation in anti-spam industry groups.
Related eNewsletter, and email marketing services include:
- Designing enewsletter or email template that looks like your website, or another design of your choice.
- Creating mockup drafts for your review.
- Finding photographs or other images for your enewsletter or email, or using images you provide.
- Writing content for your enewsletter or email, or using articles, letters, text that you’ve written.
- Leading readers from the enewsletter or email to your website by building in links to your site.
- Taking care of signing you up with Constant Contact, the leading email marketing service for small businesses. Constant Contact helps small businesses, non profits, and other organizations successfully connect to their customers, clients, and members through professional email marketing communications. You’ll start off with a 60-day free trial.
- Importing your mailing lists, creating specific groups of your choice.
- Managing and sending the enewsletter or email to your list.
- Archiving the enewsletter or email so you can have a page for past newsletters on your website.
- Providing viewing statistics as readers receive the mailing.