- Worthless, Impossible and Stupid: How Contrarian Entrepreneurs Create and Capture Extraordinary Value, by Daniel Isenberg.
- The Rise of the Naked Economy: How to Benefit from the Changing Workplace, by Ryan Coonerty and Jeremy Neuner.
- Starting a Tech Business: A Practical Guide for Anyone Creating or Designing Applications or Software, by Alexander Cowan.
- Don’t Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability, by Steve Krug.
- The No Asshole Rule: Building a Civilized Workplace and Surviving One That Isn’t, by Robert I. Sutton, Phd.
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works, by Janice Ginny Reddish.
- The One-Page Proposal: How to Get Your Business Pitch onto One Persuasive Page, by Patrick G. Riley.
- Rapid Problem Solving with Post-It Notes, by David Straker.
- The Non-Designer’s Design Book, by Robin Williams.
Here’s my current list of favorite business/professional books that I recommend over and over again: